Pages

10 weird questions tag!

So hey guys today I thought I would do the 10 weird questions tag and I simply tag everyone who wants to do it! Let's get stuck in there!

1) What's a weird knickname only your family call you?

Well the knickname I normally get called is beanbag or cheese burger strange nick names I know!

2) What's a weird habit of yours?

Well in class for some reason if we are supposed to be quiet and someone is whispering I will raise my finger to my mouth and do like the loudest 'SHHHHHHHHHHHHH' in history!

3) Do you have any weird phobias?

I don't really have any weird phobias but I have a phobia of spiders if that counts!

4) What's a song you secretly love to belt out when your alone?

Well there is a song from frozen that they didn't put in the movie which sort of just starts me of...


 


5) What's one of of your biggest pet peeves?

Probably when boys decide not to flush the loo and not to put down the loo!

6) What's one of your biggest nervous habits

Basically when I get nervous I sort of chew my nails if you know what I mean. I bite them but not so hard that my nails come of!

7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Well I twist and turn in the night but I normally fall asleep or wake up on the right!

8) What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?

My first stuffed animal was called Miffy! If none of you ever heard of the teddy called Miffy then they are a sort of well known brand just quick notice when I was little I went to Holland and went to a Miffy museum I took a picture with a golden Miffy as well! (Haha)

9) What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?

Well I have never been to Starbucks so I don't know if I did go I would probably just order a cupp'a tea.

10) Which way do you face in the shower?

Forwards like most normal people. I think....

So yeah that's the end of this tag like I said earlier I tag anyone that wants to do it but yeah! 

Bye xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment