Pages

The Teen Post Tag

Hey guys,

 So I know I've not been very active recently some of you probably thought I like died or something but no, i'm here and I don't really have an excuse for it...

but to make up for all that I am going to be posting about twice a week! But for today's post I decided I would make my own tag for you guys! So as you can probably tell from the title, I am doing the Teen Post Tag and for those of you that don't know what a teen post is it is basically a post a teenager has done and it was so good that they turned it into a website!


so basically what you have to do in this tag is you have to find 5 different teen posts that you can relate to. It's pretty simple so let's get started!!!!



NO.1...



"If I end up doing something funny or cool there's 80% chance it was on accident"



NO.2



"Lying in bed wondering if it's worth it to get up and pee"



NO.3



"Being the last person still laughing too much at a joke is a very big problem in my life"



NO.4


"First day of school: 30 pencils, 64 crayons, 20 pens, 12 rulers, 10 notebooks... MIDDLE OF MARCH: 1 pencil you found on the ground"


NO.5




"I'm a girl. I don't smoke, drink or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist."



Ok guys so those are my chosen ones I hope you enjoyed this tag and I tag everyone who wants to do it!


Bye xoxox



No comments :

Post a Comment