Pages

Birthday Haul

Hi guys it's Alice here and today I decided that I would do a birthday haul since it was my birthday yesterday! By the way I am in no way trying to brag I just personally like reading these kind of posts and watching these kind of videos on YouTube so I just thought I would do one! Let's get started!

1. LENOVO YOGA 2

So in-case you don't know what lenovo is it's a laptop brand! I can't exactly show you one of my own photo's of my laptop since i'm using it to write this post but I can show you one from online...


I absolutely love this laptop it's AMAZING!!!



2. PUKKA PAD

Yes this is just a pukka pad but not just any pukka pad a STRAWBERRY scented one...


if you could smell it right now *sniffs notebook* you would love it!



3. IKEA NOTEBOOK

This is such a pretty looking notebook and i have decided to use it as a planner for my blog and newly up coming videos *coughs* hint *coughs*



If you have an IKEA near you definitely try and get your hands on this...


4. HARRY POTTER GRYFFINDOR NOTEBOOK

I know... yet another notebook but this time it is a bit smaller and has really cool parchment looking paper!





5. THE RUB-OUT-ABLE PENS

These are a very useful piece of stationary if you make a mistake with a pen just rub it out!


You can buy these in TESCO, PAPERCHASE, ASDA, SAINSBURY'S and any other place where you can buy stationary!




6. DECORATE YOUR OWN URBAN HEADPHONES


These are really cute headphones and it's a plus that you can decorate it yourself!




7. SWEETS

Now you can't go wrong with a few sweets especially MAOM's!





8. NATIONAL BOOK TOKEN

This was the perfect present for me since i'm a big bookworm! I just love snuggling up in a couple of blankets drinking hot chocolate just reading a book




9. ZOELLA BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Zoella beauty smells AMAZING, all of her products do!

Zoella - Blissful Mistful

Zoella - Fizz Bar

Zoella - Soak Opera




7. AMAZON VOUCHER



You can't go wrong with AMAZON!




9. A PRETTY TOP


GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!




So I hope you enjoyed his post so i'll see you soon!








No comments :

Post a Comment